Landlord of boy, 2, who died from mouldy home investigated over cases of damp

Landlord of boy, 2, who died from mouldy home investigated over cases of damp

  • Post category:Lifestyle
Landlord of boy, 2, who died from mouldy home investigated over cases of damp
Rate this post

Landlord of boy, 2, who died from mouldy home investigated over cases of dampAwaab Ishak, who lived in a Rochdale Boroughwide Housing property, died from prolonged exposure to mould, which led to fatal breathing difficulties. An inquest heard the toddler had fungus spores in his lungs

mirror.co.uk